วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 12 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2563

IMI55 Interest from Man United and the signing of Bayern Munich

 Interest from Man United and the signing of Bayern Munich IMI55


At that time, Alphonso's abilities were not very clear. He's like a typical young star appearing on YouTube with an exciting play style But after a while Canadian Shin Played in the reserve team of the Vancouver ทางเข้าSAGaming Whitecap, which was in the United Soccer League (USL) and he showed his potential to everyone. As well as being the youngest player to enter the field.


Alviyal said, “The first time I saw him It made me hurry to look at him one more time. He is a good player And with great speed, he looks really cool, but there are others who are watching him as well. Later, after I started working at ทางเข้าสล็อต Manchester United, I watched a video clip of him playing in the USL. I was really excited. ”


“I went to watch Alphonso on the pitch and met him and Nick Huze. After the game we went to a restaurant. And from talking to each other I knew immediately He will definitely be a ทางเข้าSA Gaming superstar in the future. I felt the same as when I met Christian Pulisic as a kid. And brought him to Chelsea's footwork exam "


In Alviyal's opinion, there is little doubt that Alphonso is a talented footballer, but the Canadian left-back. There is something different from other young players: the attitude and the determination to constantly improve yourself.


“It's about a kid as far as a gifted person. I saw him as a young boy who wanted to learn. Unlike other children who think Themselves are superstars, of course, every kid wants to be a superstar, but Alphonso always wants to learn. It is a very rare matter from young players these days. "


"When I have confidence in a player I would call my boss every day to get that player to join the team. I knew from the beginning that Alphonso would be a great player, I told Manchester United almost every day to convince them to turn to this boy, ”Alviyal said.


Carl Robinson, former Vancouver Whitecap coach, recalls: “I've seen thousands of players throughout my career as a footballer. And the manager, I think Alphonso deserves that opportunity. I brought him for the first time training with the first team at the age of 15 with a kick that has been through the World Cup. "


“But Alphonso didn't have to adjust anything. He did things so naturally that I didn't need to teach much. It's one of the things that I always enjoy when talking about him. ”


When Alphonso had the opportunity to play in the major league soccer regularly. The interest from Manchester United soon increased, as he was invited by the "Red Devils" to test his footsteps at the ทางเข้าSA Gaming Carrington training ground for three weeks, but the Vancouver Whitecap finally responded.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

รับทำ seo สายเทา Cleaning Prioritizing and actualizing the findings of a technical SEO audit

    And last but not least, the audit should look into any challenges stemming from poor Google Webmaster Guidelines compliance. Because of ...